Onlineplay3 Index du Forum
Onlineplay3
Forum sur le online de la ps3

Onlineplay3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Candy Crush Extra Life For Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Onlineplay3 Index du Forum -> Les teams -> Teams présentes sur le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zevuchant

Masculin
Point(s): 118
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Candy Crush Extra Life For Facebook Répondre en citant

Candy Crush Extra Life For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Guest says November 24, 2014 at 5:51 pm Anybody having these issues on android& There is a fix. Then open the ccrush app and your lives are full. Fan, 99, gets tickets . Help answer questions Learn more . They're limited by time. yea thats it. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. There are ways to get additional lives. (^-^) Forest says September 27, 2014 at 2:43 pm Im doing what this says but as soon as I change the time back to automatic and open candy crush it changes back to zero lives and 2260 hours Chelsea McKinney says January 2, 2014 at 7:23 pm All you had to do was uninstall and reinstall it&&. 1 Go to Settings > General > Date & Time. Fran Murphy says October 9, 2013 at 2:03 am I lost my orig minutes. How to undo don't ask me again on lives to a friend? Answer this question Flag as. Candy Crush Saga Free Lives - Candy Crush Cheats. eg:- 4:00 pm -> 7:00 pm FOR: 1 DAY CHALENGE CHANGE DATE 1 DAY PLUS eg: if date is 16-march-2014 set it to -> 17-March-1014 of same time 2. It sends me back to the CC icon. Now, open candy crush, check your lives, if found full, dont play it&. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Nunya Bizzness says March 20, 2014 at 12:14 am Will someone please tell me how (if even possible) to get the unlimited lives by changing the time via Kindle Fire HD?? It just doesnt seem to work because the Fire only has the time zone option and Ive already tried changing my time zone to a country thats a few hours ahead of the U.S. You will see the following three screens after you give permission. You close candy crush go back to date and change it back to today. If not, it will start u from level 1 Jeffry says September 10, 2013 at 6:20 am Can i use this cheat to unlock level without waiting 24 hours or ask hep from others? Example like i reset time 24 hours ahead from current time& Samantha Cara says December 17, 2013 at 10:15 pm yes! you can! Ray. 3. Won't be charged . .. this cheat doesnt work at all rej31 says February 1, 2014 at 2:07 pm PLEASE HELP ME!!! I used to change date(days) in my tab and now its already in January 17, 2038 and i cant set the date for January 18 or so!!! even if i return it from the original date and time& so now i cant play my candy crush anymore!!! huhuhu& can someone help me with this? thank u in advance& stepson a says March 10, 2014 at 3:46 pm turn off your wireless connection do the changes then reconnect to the internet and play Vicki Alpaugh says February 2, 2014 at 8:27 pm Is there a reset button or do you quit then go back? crystal says February 3, 2014 at 4:56 am My candy crush is stuck and it wont re generate new live because I did this trick and I am not on face book so I will lose my levels stepson a says March 10, 2014 at 3:48 pm Turn off internet connection get your lives change back your clock and reconnect to internet Bhat Owais says February 4, 2014 at 3:03 pm I changed the time in my Android phone n set it 2 hours ahead n I got 4 lives but since then the DATE AND TIME SETTINGS are not opening n my phone is stuck 2 hrs ahead. Try it out it is fully tested by me. Big holiday numbers . As of today, when I change my date ahead it reverts back to todays date right away. send me a friend request. Save your money! Jenn says December 15, 2013 at 9:24 pm U have a glitch& If opening n exiting n refreshing Facebook doesnt work than delete app n reinstall and u will be back to your game, hopefully done w 65 and on 66& Maybe u will have to beat it 1 more time if the game is glitching b4 giving u credit for completion of level& But it should fix the glitch Anna Cowan says January 14, 2014 at 10:43 pm You sometimes need three stars to go onto the next level. Then once you loose a life you should see normal waiting time 5a02188284
facebook password hacking fishingfacebook pirates of the caribbean gold cheatwhy are instagram likes on facebookkeep getting facebook password reset emailsfacebook app video call ipadfacebook was hackedwhen will facebook update their android appcheat empires amp; allies di facebook dengan cheat enginehow to change your cover photo on facebook for ipodteenage facebook love quotes
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Onlineplay3 Index du Forum -> Les teams -> Teams présentes sur le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006